9 simple steps to protect yourself from getting infected with a virus on your trip22 march 2020 The surging COVID-19 forces many people to reconsider their long-distance travel plans and stay at home. Governments close their borders to entry or make entry possible only after a 2-week quarantine. And the citizens themselves, not all are ready to go "in search of adventure" and stay at home. At home, it is easier to observe sanitary and preventive measures for infection.
The surging COVID-19 forces many people to reconsider their long-distance travel plans and stay at home. Many governments close their borders to entry or make entry possible only after a 2-week quarantine. And the citizens themselves, not all are ready to go "in search of adventure" and stay at home. At home, it is easier to observe sanitary and preventive measures for infection.
What to do if you there is no possibility to cancel or postpone the trip, or the desire to travel exceeds all other fears?
Below are 9 effective and easy to use measures to prevent infection with the virus during a trip
- whenever possible, wash your hands with soap and do it for at least 30 to 40 seconds or wipe with a cloth with an antiseptic solution
- avoid physical contact with other people, do not shake hands with each other when greeting, paying, also, do not touch the hands of the recipient of the payment
- use your items (writing pens, phone..) do not take from others and do not give your own
- treat the surfaces of objects that you use with an antiseptic solution
- do not touch the face (eyes, nose, mouth)
- for personal hygiene, use disposable wipes and discard used ones immediately
- respect others – if you cough or sneeze-cover your nose and mouth with a napkin
- upon arrival, change the clothes you were wearing during the trip, if possible immediately, put them in a bag and wash them, or at least leave your outer clothing in the hallway, do not bring it into the rooms and do not put it in the shared wardrobe
- try to stay at a distance from others, choose for your location sparsely populated places, reduce the time you spend in crowded places
In order for you to leave the airport as soon as possible on arrival, a personal transfer will help you - a pre-booked car is already waiting for you in the Parking lot, you are met at the arrival area or meeting place. Clear instructions "how to find" are always in the voucher.
Transport companies one after another are informing drivers about preventive measures on the ground. The driver is given Shoe covers and antiseptic sprays and solutions. The driver regularly handles his hands. The car is regularly sanitized once a day and more often. In the car, passengers can use hand sanitizers during the trip.
We hope that you will get acquainted with the virus only in the news, and all your trips in the near and more distant future will take place and go well!
Transfers from reliable transport companies around the world Intui travel